Getting clean, consistent, and accurate weather data has long been difficult for home and small business data analysts.
Until now, the only options have been slow and frustrating (one-at-a-time web pages and screen scraping) or expensive (thousands of dollars per year or even per month).
Visual Crossing Weather was designed to get you the historical weather and forecast data that you need inside every application.
- Add-in for Microsoft Excel joins existing workbook data with matching weather
- Web-based CSV export allows import into virtually any analysis tool
- Web Services API for script writers and coders
Find the weather for any hour or date at any location
Available weather metrics include:
- Temperature – Including maximum, minimum, and average
- Precipitation – Including Precipitation Coverage
- Wind Speed – Including averages and gust data