The Visual Crossing Weather Data API was designed to provide developers with a way to use Visual Crossing Weather Data inside any application or script.
It provides instant and scalable access to both historical weather reports and forecast data in a convenient, comma separated, tabular format.
Weather API Samples & Demos
- Unified API for accessing both historical and forecast weather data
- RESTful URL-based API enables implementation inside any development environment
- Dozens of weather metrics ensure that you have instant access to the exact that data you need
- Comma separated, tabular data format for easy parsing
- Use date ranges and multiple locations in a single query for efficiency
- Location input support includes latitude/longitude coordinates and address records
- Built in worldwide unit conversions
- Scales from a small scripts to global websites
Start using our Weather API today for free. Simply sign up for a free trial account, get your API key, and you’ll be looking up weather in minutes.
You can review our Weather API documentation or simply use our online weather data
look up page to configure your query.
The URL generator will show you the exact API query used to retrieve your data.