Visual Crossing 4
Architected for performance & usability.
- Big Data Analysis Made Easy
- Simple Yet Powerful UI
- Game-changing Business Analytics
GIS for Big Data
Analyze your entire enterprise
from any device
- Visualize Hundreds of Millions of Transactions
- Interact with Millions of Locations
- Combine Multiple Sources of Data
- Connect to Big Data Systems
- Cloud or Enterprise Configuration
- Vector Tiling Engine
- Collaborative Rendering Architecture
Powerfully Simple UI
End users can easily leverage
powerful analytics to gain
- One-Touch Formatting & Analytics
- Unlimited Map Layering
- Fast Map Rendering
- Consistent Web & Mobile Interfaces
- Rich Formatting on Web & Mobile
- Targeted Tools for Business Users
Designed for Business
Use geographic analysis to find insight in your business data.
Understand the effective
reach of your business
- Multi-Site Performance Comparison
- Prospecting & Conversion Analysis
- Optimally Place Business Locations
- Understand Customer Loyalty
The Visual Crossing 4 SDK is an HTML5-based platform
for developers to integrate sophisticated mapping
into existing applications and web sites.
- Pull Data From Virtually Any Source
- Leverage our Analytics & Performance Architecture
- Rich Fformatting for Creating Any Map Experience
- Comprehensive Samples and Documentation
- Client & Server Mapping Engine
Operational EffectivenessVisual Crossing offers a complete mapping solution for Business Intelligence. It is the ideal balance of an easy-to-use map control and a powerful enterprise GIS engine.
Visual Crossing outperforms mashups and conventional GIS systems and offers business solutions that will increase your performance: Prospecting for Customers, Sales Territory Alignments, Placing Business Locations, Demographic Analysis, Trend analysis, Timeline Comparisons and much, more.
Learn More →
Powerful Simplicity for Your BI Stack
- Seamlessly Integrated
- Powerful Analytics
- Utilize Your Current Infrastructure
- Low Cost & Maintenance
- No User Re-training
- External & Multi-source Data Access
- Efficient Deployment
News & Events
Come See Us at MicroStrategy World 2015 in Las Vegas:
January 26th- 29th. Stop by booth 601 to see a live demo of Visual Crossing 4 in action.
Introducing Visual Crossing 4:
Analyze Big Data with a powerfully simple interface and game-changing business analytics. Visual Crossing 4 is architected to empower end-users to easily consume all of their enterprise data in a single view and be able to analyze locations, trends and spatially correlate market demographics on their preferred device.
Contact us for a demo today at .
Powerful geographic analytics for mobile:
Now providing MicroStrategy Mobile users desktop-quality geographic analysis right from their iPad.