Visual Crossing 4
Architected for performance & usability.
- Big Data Analysis Made Easy
- Simple Yet Powerful UI
- Game-changing Business Analytics
GIS for Big Data
Analyze your entire enterprise
from any device
- Visualize Hundreds of Millions of Transactions
- Interact with Millions of Locations
- Combine Multiple Sources of Data
- Connect to Big Data Systems
- Cloud or Enterprise Configuration
- Vector Tiling Engine
- Collaborative Rendering Architecture
Powerfully Simple UI
End users can easily leverage
powerful analytics to gain
- One-Touch Formatting & Analytics
- Unlimited Map Layering
- Fast Map Rendering
- Consistent Web & Mobile Interfaces
- Rich Formatting on Web & Mobile
- Targeted Tools for Business Users
Designed for Business
Use geographic analysis to find insight in your business data.
Understand the effective
reach of your business
- Multi-Site Performance Comparison
- Prospecting & Conversion Analysis
- Optimally Place Business Locations
- Understand Customer Loyalty
The Visual Crossing 4 SDK is an HTML5-based platform
for developers to integrate sophisticated mapping
into existing applications and web sites.
- Pull Data From Virtually Any Source
- Leverage our Analytics & Performance Architecture
- Rich Formatting for Creating Any Map Experience
- Comprehensive Samples and Documentation
- Client & Server Mapping Engine
Operational EffectivenessVisual Crossing offers a complete mapping solution for Business Intelligence. It is the ideal balance of an easy-to-use map control and a powerful enterprise GIS engine.
Visual Crossing outperforms mashups and conventional GIS systems and offers business solutions that will increase your performance: Prospecting for Customers, Sales Territory Alignments, Placing Business Locations, Demographic Analysis, Trend analysis, Timeline Comparisons and much, more.
Learn More →
Powerful Simplicity for Your BI Stack
- Seamlessly Integrated
- Powerful Analytics
- Utilize Your Current Infrastructure
- Low Cost & Maintenance
- No User Re-training
- External & Multi-source Data Access
- Efficient Deployment
News & Events
Come See Us at MicroStrategy World 2016 in Miami:
February 8th-10th. Stop by our booth to see a live demo of Visual Crossing 4 in action.
MicroStrategy World 2016 Mapping Workshop.
For those coming to MicroStrategy World 2016, sign up for the Mapping & Geospatial Analytics workshop jointly hosted by MicroStrategy and Visual Crossing. The workshop will be a hands on class allowing you to see how Visual Crossing 4.1 integrates with the latest MicroStrategy 10.2 Visual Insight HTML5 platform.
Introducing VC4 Embedded Server Mode:
High-end, enterprise mapping for MicroStrategy is now easier than ever. VC4 now includes an entirely embedded Map Server directly into MicroStrategy Web via the VC4 Plugin for MicroStrategy 10. Contact us today for a free trial.
Contact us for a demo today at .